Thursday, December 3, 2009

Baby Crazy

So for Christmas Isabella requested an "I poop a lot doll".
NOT sure what doll that is, but i have a feeling it must be a baby alive type.

She has been non-stop talking about babies.

It doesn't help that there's about a 1/2 dozen new little ones in our ward, and just about all around us.

Not to mention all the pregnant friends.

She keeps asking if my muffin top will yield any offspring... Sorry kid.. I just ate too many desserts!

Hope this phase runs its course quickly... I'm starting to feel a little insecure here..

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Lizzie keeps asking me if I have another baby in my tummy. I just keep telling her, "No, it's just flab."

Crazy Jen said...

HA! Bella is so funny! I just love her personality. Christian just told me the other day that now that I am done having kids I should be thin soon. It's nice to know that he thinks the only reason I am fat is because of being pregnant and not because I am a bad eater.

Donna Shoop said...

I was thinking about you the other day when Keagan saw a commercial about a baby doll that pooped and said, "WHY would anyone want something like that?!" ;)

lauren said...

I should send down my real life poops a lot baby I should be getting after Christmas. Then she won't think the poops is so funny! I hear ya man - I will get a prego pic up before I have this baby for sure. We should all remember what J said to M. Baxter - my mom looks like she's pregnant, but she's not... now at least I have an excuse.