Eventually, I'll post some cute pics of the kids, and eventually I'll tell you all about our holiday in PA and what 2009 was like for us, but for now...
I was feeling the same but I redeemed myself,even that I didn't wanted I post almost the whole month of December I still have some more to post but one of my goals this year is to be done with the blurpbook of almost 5 years of journaling...did I say it right? oh well, enjoy your lazy days!
I've had the same issue at my house. Sometimes Blogging isn't always the priority. Then when i do blog i have 10 posts that I just schedule to post once a day for the next 10 days.
5 comments:
WORD!!
I was feeling the same but I redeemed myself,even that I didn't wanted I post almost the whole month of December I still have some more to post but one of my goals this year is to be done with the blurpbook of almost 5 years of journaling...did I say it right? oh well, enjoy your lazy days!
You go girl!! I seem to post in spurts. About every two weeks! So be lazy!
I've had the same issue at my house. Sometimes Blogging isn't always the priority. Then when i do blog i have 10 posts that I just schedule to post once a day for the next 10 days.
You took the words out of my mouth dude.......
Post a Comment