Friday, September 11, 2009

Isabella's First Day of Preschool

The first day of Preschool FINALLY came! The night before, Isabella's chatter box was on full throttle and she could barely go to sleep. To my surprise she actually had a hard time waking up the next morning, but when she realized it was THE DAY, she jumped right out of bed.

After a quick breakfast she was ready to roll!
She wanted to make sure her hair was "beeuful" and that her dress was perfect.
I picked the dress for her the night before, and she picked the hair-do that morning... I was so glad she didn't want braids, I absolutely stink at them.

In the car she kept saying "I'm FINALLY going to school, I'm FINALLY going to school!!"
Just look at how excited she was... :)


Doesn't she look so sweet & precious?

Walking towards the building she said "Preschool bla bla bla... " I didn't quite catch it at first, so I asked her again and this is what she said...



Well... Let's just say she gave them Fair Warning!!
For me it was a little sad walking away. I gave her a big hug and kiss, and she darted off to play with the other kids and NEVER LOOKED BACK :(

When Dwight and I came to pick her up, this is how we found her...

When she saw us, she got upset and started to cry saying "I want to stay in school, I want to stay here!"
Fortunately we were able to convince her to come back home with a nice little bribe and the fact that everyone else was leaving.

I just hope she keeps this enthusiasm throughout her many more years of school that are surely to come!

1 comment:

scrapgoddess said...

She cracks me up. Especially the part that she didn't want to leave!