Bella LOVES ballet classes.
Too bad it is only 45 minutes long, once a week.
She would go EVERYDAY if she could.
This is Bella, her teacher and the other two little girls in her class doing the little doll dance.
I think the story is that they are dolls coming to life, sneaking around while no one notices it, then they go back to their box. It's all very adorable. Again the resolution is not the best, but unless I use the compact mode, my videos are too big and too long for blogger.
Here is a link to another video that I uploaded to youtube. This one has a little better resolution.
In this video, she and the teacher are cats and the other two little girls are mice... well... at least one is ;)
2 comments:
she is such a little peanut! I love to see her she is so cute and funny!
LOVE dance class. Avery too could go every stinkin' night of the week.
Post a Comment